Tuesday, February 13, 2024

T T T - 1

 

Top 10 Love Quotes From Classic Literature 


I came up with 2 good topics so I'm doing both



1 ~ The Age of Innocence :

Each time you happen to me all over again”



2 ~ Emma :  

"If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more"



3 ~ Great Expectations :

"I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be"


4 ~ Jane Eyre :

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you ; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever"



5 ~ Little Women : 

Love is a great beautifier



6 ~ Much Ado About Nothing :

"I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest"



7 ~ Persuasion :

"You pierce my soul. I am half agony, half hope"



8 ~ Pooh's Little Instruction Book : "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you"



9 ~ The Tempest :

"I would not wish any companion in the world but you"



10 ~ Wuthering Heights :
“He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same”

1 comment: