Tuesday, April 16, 2024

T T T - April 16



Authors I’d Like to Go on Vacation With 


I took a little bit of a different approach to T T T - I came up with a list of authors who could show me a particular place they are known for writing about or living in


Jane Austen ~ Bath, England


Truman Capote ~ New York City


Charles Dickens ~ London


Joan Didion ~ Los Angeles 


Fannie Flagg ~ Atlanta 


S.E. Hinton ~ Tulsa


Christopher Isherwood ~ Berlin


Henry James ~ Venice


Lucy Maud Montgomery ~ Prince Edward Island 


Edith Wharton ~ Paris

2 comments:

  1. I love your twist on this week's theme.
    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/its-check-in-time-ten-books-set-in-hotels/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice take on the prompt. I love it!

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete